SVENSSON BODY LABS COMFORTLINE ESM mid-size high-tech magnetic ellipsoid with the rear drive, which absorbed a lot of the most modern innovations. Frame construction is based on the biovektornoj body-Fit ™ technology, which provides optimal positioning of the hands, feet and torso toward the pedals and arms. When this balanced system under almost any size user. Take the most optimum position during workouts help rocker with oversized pedals. The distance between pedals (the so-called "small Q-Factor S.Q.F. ™") is only 19 cm. is one of the most minimal values for Ellipsoids with rear-wheel drive. The smaller this value, the more training on the Simulator close to natural movements while running.
Drive system consists of a complex set of different mechanical and biomechanical solutions. For the glide at all load levels magnetic brake meets the A-class SpinMaster ™ three-disc pedal node with increased radius of body Glide ™ (stride length-41.8 cm.), as well as balanced flywheel with inertial weight of 20 kg. Units and joints are made using bushings and bearings of the famous Swedish manufacturer SKF.
The training computer is represented by a black and white LCD display diagonal of 14.5 cm. Displays all main parameters of workout- time, distance, speed, calories, pace in min and pulse. Load regulation is regulated mechanically in 8 positions. at the conclusion of the workout Recovery function will evaluate the cardiovascular system's ability to recover.
Additional features include options such as ellipsoid transport wheels and compensators of roughnesses of a floor. Thus, move the product from one place to another will not make the big work even for fragile girl and compensators will adjust the position of the legs on an uneven surface.
The Simulator has all necessary certificates for sales in the territory of the European Union-European certificate of conformity (CE) and European safety certificate (RoHS). SVENSSON brand BODY LABS ™ is a registered trademark of JÖrgen LLC Svensson (Sweden).
The APPLEGATE X35 A is represented by a 14 cm blue multifunctional LCD display. The program package includes 6 pre-installed programs aimed at achieving various indicators, such as speed development, increased endurance, strengthening of the cardiovascular system and weight loss. Moreover, for each of the built-in programs set specific goals in the form of distance, time and number of calories burned - when one of these indicators is reached, the training will end. In addition, you can use a fully adjustable manual mode or create an individual program in the user section. 4 heart rate-dependent programs (55%, 75%, 90% and target) will fully help to control the pulse during training. Additionally, the console installed 2 more useful features - body Fat and Recovery.
- 5 The APPLEGATE X35 A is represented by a 14 cm blue multifunctional LCD display. The program package includes 6 pre-installed programs aimed at achieving various indicators, such as speed development, increased endurance, strengthening of the cardiovascular system and weight loss. Moreover, for each of the built-in programs set specific goals in the form of distance, time and number of calories burned - when one of these indicators is reached, the training will end. In addition, you can use a fully adjustable manual mode or create an individual program in the user section. 4 heart rate-dependent programs (55%, 75%, 90% and target) will fully help to control the pulse during training. Additionally, the console installed 2 more useful features - body Fat and Recovery.
- 1 Step length is one of the most important parameters when choosing an elliptical simulator. With a simplified approach, the length of the step from 30 to 40 cm is considered to be the minimum permissible, from 40 to 50 cm - the average comfortable, and anything above 50 cm - it is already a premium level. The STEP length of the APPLEGATE X35 A is 42 cm - enough for a comfortable and effective workout.
- 3 An equally important characteristic is the distance between the pedals (also called the E.S.Y.F. Factor). While running in natural conditions, the distance between the feet rarely exceeds 15 cm. Thus, the smaller the distance between the pedals of the ellipsoid, the more natural the movements of the legs. Only on elliptical simulators with front-wheel drive can achieve a minimum distance between the pedals, in the case of the APPLEGATE X35 A it is 8 cm.
- 1 The increased size anti-slip pedals allow you to take any comfortable position. The fluted surface provides a reliable grip between the soles of the training shoes and the pedals.
- 1 The APPLEGATE X35 A guides are made of aluminium profile. Aluminium provides qualities such as noise, excellent glide, and gentle impact on rollers. Guides do not require any additional lubricant. There is also no painting or any chemical treatment of aluminum, so guides will always keep their pristine fresh look without scratches and chipped.
- 4 Rails and rollers moving on them are responsible for sliding the pedals. The presence of rollers is an essential component in the design of elliptical simulators of this shape. The polyurethane rollers in the APPLEGATE X35 A provide a high level of noise and smooth sliding. This effect is achieved in conjunction with aluminum guides.
- 4 Compensators roughnesses of a floor are relatively small, but important option. Most flooring is no different a perfect horizontal surface. Specially for such cases used compensators roughnesses of a floor from which the Simulator is reliably fixed. Firstly, it is important from the standpoint of efficiency and security training-it is hardly possible to engage in full force on the fragile ellipse. Secondly, poorly recorded Simulator can easily damage the flooring.
- 5 Transport wheels are an indispensable element of any ellipse, they allow the Simulator to move from one place to another. It is important that the videos were made of high quality plastics-otherwise, after a few dozen motion rollers deform and further move the ellipse will prove difficult.
- 4 Sensory heart rate sensors are designed to read the user's heart rate during exercise. They are also used during heart rate-dependent programs. Indications of such sensors have a certain error and are not reliable medical measurements.
- 2 A stand for a tablet or smartphone is a relatively small but important option. 30 minute training is quite a monotonous activity, so different entertainment elements can and should be introduced. Doing on the ellipse, it is quite comfortable to watch your favorite movies and programs, surf on the Internet, use video telephony and more.
|Drive system||electromagnetic SpinMaster EMS ™|
|Resistance Levels||16 (10-350 Watts)|
|Flywheel||20 kg. (inertia weight)|
|Friction Joints||bushings and bearings (SKF, Sweden)|
|Crank System||three-disc with a larger RADIUS|
|Footpads||rocker, anti-sliding, oversized|
|Pedals Spacing||19 cm. (supermalyj Q-Factor E.S.Q.F. ™)|
|Stride Length||41.8 cm.|
|Display Type||color LCD display diagonal of 14.5 cm. workout profile|
|Display Feedback||profile programmes, time, distance, speed, calories, revolutions per minute, levels, pulse, Watts|
|Preset Workouts||Cardio intervals, fat burning, weight loss, endurance, Fartlek, slopes, cardio slopes, Hill, peak, rise, double top, mul′tihill|
|HRC Programs||4 (55%, 75%, 90% of target heart rate, target)|
|Pulse Sensors||touch sensors|
|Tablet holder||There are|
|Charge your Smartphone||No|
|Max User Weight||130 kg.|
|Floor Stabilizers||There are|
|Transportation Wheels||There are|
|Assembled Dimensions (L*W*H)||120 * 56 * 153 cm.|
|Folded Dimensions (L*W*H)||No|
|Net Weight||38 kg.|
|Power Requirements||network of 220 Volts|
|Energy Saving||There are|
|Frame Tubing||antikoroziynaya, painting in one layer|
|Plastic||ABS plastic from raw materials|
|Packaging||1 box (solid pressed cardboard and penoplactovye forms)|
|Dimensions||101 * 38 * 57 cm.|
|Shipped Weight||41 kg.|
|Origin||Jörgen Svensson, Sweden|
|OEM||PEOPLES REPUBLIC of CHINA|