The black-and-white LCD display with a diagonal of 9 cm simultaneously displays various parameters of training - time, distance, calories, mahi and machs of everything.
- 1 The black-and-white LCD display with a diagonal of 9 cm simultaneously displays various parameters of training - time, distance, calories, mahi and machs of everything.
- 5 A well-tuned magnetic adjustment allows for uniformity and efficiency of the load. In the lower positions, the load should be small. At the top - enough to provide effective training modes not only beginners, but also advanced users. At the same time, the correct setting of the system distinguishes an even increase in load from the lower values to the upper values.
- 2 The aeromagnetic loading system is a mix of magnetic adjustment and aerodynamic load. Adding a magnetic load helps keep a constant level of resistance for the user. The system is powered by a built-in generator and does not require a connection to the network, nor does it heat up. Performs the role of a fan leading to the console part of the rowing simulator.
- 3 The AppleGate R12 AM has a folding function and won't take up much space indoors. It can be stored in the corner of the room or on the balcony. The folded equipment is only 81 cm long, 65 cm wide and 129 cm high.
- 6 The setting is important both for proper exercise and for comfort. A special ergonomic pillow made of foamed polyurethane provides maximum training efficiency and the highest degree of comfort.
- 1 The sliding rail is made of high-quality aluminum - in conjunction with the bearings installed in the seat, this provides a high sliding factor. That's why the APPLEGATE R10 M features a soft and smooth running.
- 8 The fluted surface of the pedals provides a confident grip to the sole of the shoe at any pace of exercise.
- 7 Transport rollers are a mandatory element of the design, they allow you to move the equipment from one place to another. It is important that the rollers were made of high-quality plastics - otherwise, after a few dozen movements the rollers are deformed and further movement of the simulator will be difficult.
- 4 Floor bump compensators are a relatively small but important option. Most flooring is not distinguished by a perfect horizontal surface. Especially for such cases are used compensators of uneven sex, due to which the simulator is securely fixed. First, it is important in terms of the effectiveness and safety of training - it is hardly possible to engage in full force on an unstable ellipse. Secondly, a poorly fixed simulator can simply damage the flooring.
|Number of load levels||8|
|Rails||aluminium with high coefficient of slip|
|Seat||ergonomic contour shape|
|Console||black and white LCD display 14.5 cm|
|Language (s) interface||English|
|The testimony of the console||time, distance, calories, Mahi, makhov total|
|The total number of programmes||There is no programme|
|Heart rate controlled programs||No|
|Max. user weight||120 kg|
|Compensators roughnesses of a floor||No|
|Transport wheels||There are|
|In working condition size (l * w * h)||192|
|Folded size (l * w * h)||81 * 65 * 129 cm|
|Net weight||28 kg|
|Nutrition||does not require a connection to the network|
|Energy saving||There are|
|Frame profile||anticorrosive treatment, painting in one layer|
|Plastic type||ABS plastic from raw materials|
|Packaging||1 box (solid pressed cardboard and penoplactovye forms)|
|Dimensions||128 * 29 * 51 cm|
|Volume||0.189 cube. m|
|Gross weight||32 kg|
|Manufacturer||Jörgen Svensson, Sweden|
|Country of manufacture||PEOPLES REPUBLIC of CHINA|