SVENSSON BODY LABS COMFORTLINE ESM mid-size high-tech magnetic ellipsoid with the rear drive, which absorbed a lot of the most modern innovations. Frame construction is based on the biovektornoj body-Fit ™ technology, which provides optimal positioning of the hands, feet and torso toward the pedals and arms. When this balanced system under almost any size user. Take the most optimum position during workouts help rocker with oversized pedals. The distance between pedals (the so-called "small Q-Factor S.Q.F. ™") is only 19 cm. is one of the most minimal values for Ellipsoids with rear-wheel drive. The smaller this value, the more training on the Simulator close to natural movements while running.
Drive system consists of a complex set of different mechanical and biomechanical solutions. For the glide at all load levels magnetic brake meets the A-class SpinMaster ™ three-disc pedal node with increased radius of body Glide ™ (stride length-41.8 cm.), as well as balanced flywheel with inertial weight of 20 kg. Units and joints are made using bushings and bearings of the famous Swedish manufacturer SKF.
The training computer is represented by a black and white LCD display diagonal of 14.5 cm. Displays all main parameters of workout- time, distance, speed, calories, pace in min and pulse. Load regulation is regulated mechanically in 8 positions. at the conclusion of the workout Recovery function will evaluate the cardiovascular system's ability to recover.
Additional features include options such as ellipsoid transport wheels and compensators of roughnesses of a floor. Thus, move the product from one place to another will not make the big work even for fragile girl and compensators will adjust the position of the legs on an uneven surface.
The Simulator has all necessary certificates for sales in the territory of the European Union-European certificate of conformity (CE) and European safety certificate (RoHS). SVENSSON brand BODY LABS ™ is a registered trademark of JÖrgen LLC Svensson (Sweden).
Training computer introduced a multi-function color LCD display diagonal of 14 cm. The software package includes 10 preset programs aimed at training of high-speed qualities of endurance, cardio-vascular and weight loss. In addition, you can use the manual mode, as well as create your own program. For pulse-controlled workouts there are 4 heart rate controlled programme with pre-set values of 55%, 75%, 90% and 100% of the maximum target heart rate. Èrgonometričeskaâ function (Watts) allows to fix the necessary level of load-it will remain constant, regardless of the speed rotation of the pedals.
- Black and white LCD display 14 CM Training computer introduced a multi-function color LCD display diagonal of 14 cm. The software package includes 10 preset programs aimed at training of high-speed qualities of endurance, cardio-vascular and weight loss. In addition, you can use the manual mode, as well as create your own program. For pulse-controlled workouts there are 4 heart rate controlled programme with pre-set values of 55%, 75%, 90% and 100% of the maximum target heart rate. Èrgonometričeskaâ function (Watts) allows to fix the necessary level of load-it will remain constant, regardless of the speed rotation of the pedals.
- 1 Drive system consists of a complex set of different mechanical and biomechanical solutions. For the glide at all load levels and electromagnetic braking system meets the A-class SpinMaster EMS ™, three-disc pedal node with increased radius of body Glide ™ (stride length-41.8 cm), as well as balanced flywheel with inertial weight of 20 kg. Units and joints are made using bushings and bearings of the famous Swedish manufacturer SKF.
- 8 Units and joints are made using bushings and bearings of the famous Swedish manufacturer SKF.
- 2 How does the principle of movement in classical ellipse with rear-wheel drive? Pedal is strictly fixed on carrier rail, its position remains unchanged in the full range of rotation. On elliptical trainers SVENSSON BODY LABS series STRIDELINE with embedded technology of fly-Stride ™ pedal changes dynamically through the use of special clips, which moves the pedal into the horizontal projection during movement along the axis.
- 3 Special podpruživaûŝie pedal ortho-Spring ™, which comes with two important advantages. Firstly, it increases the quality of the already excellent Biomechanics because the heel comes off of the pedal. Secondly, springs naturally buffer stress on joints of the feet. Thus, it is another significant plus in the orthopaedic component.
- 6 Stride length is one of the most important parameters when choosing an elliptical trainer. While simplistic stride length from 30 to 40 cm is considered to be the minimum allowed, from 40 to 50 cm-high comfortable and anything above 50 cm is the premium level. Stride length Ellipsoids series Strideline range from is 42 cm-enough for comfortable and efficient workout.
- 9 Another advantage of the Strideline EZA is mechanically adjustable stride length. It can be set at 41 cm and 48 cm or 55 cm-as possible. Despite the fact that users usually prefer to set stride length to maximum, 55 cm can have too much to
- 7 An equally important characteristic is the distance between pedals (also called "Q-Factor S.Q.F."). While running under natural conditions the distance between stops rarely exceeds 15 cm. Thus, the smaller the distance between the pedals of the ellipsoid, the more natural would be foot traffic. Considering that for rear-engined elliptical exercisers achieve ideal distance between pedals is almost impossible, 20 cm is considered very worthy.
- 5 Oversized pedals anti-slip allow take any comfortable position. Ribbed surface provides good traction between the soles of shoes and pedals training.
- 1 Compensators roughnesses of a floor are relatively small, but important option. Most flooring is no different a perfect horizontal surface. Specially for such cases used compensators roughnesses of a floor from which the Simulator is reliably fixed. Firstly, it is important from the standpoint of efficiency and security training-it is hardly possible to engage in full force on the fragile ellipse. Secondly, poorly recorded Simulator can easily damage the flooring.
- 2 Transport wheels are an indispensable element of any ellipse, they allow the Simulator to move from one place to another. It is important that the videos were made of high quality plastics-otherwise, after a few dozen motion rollers deform and further move the ellipse will prove difficult.
- 3 Exercise not necessary stop in order to quench the thirst of-in a special holder for containers, you can put a bottle of water.
- 4 Heartbeat sensors are for reading the user's heart rate during a workout. They also are used during heart rate controlled programs. The testimony of such sensors have some margin of error and are not reliable medical measurements.
- 10 Telemetry receiver is used to taking on heart rate signal wireless protocol. The receiver itself is built into the console Simulator and transmitter signal is usually a belt which fastens on the chest. From the chest belt has two main advantages. Firstly, it much more accurately detects and transmits the measured pulse (rather than sensors)-this level measurements closely approaching reliable from a medical point of view. Secondly, strap leaves complete freedom of hands, you don't need to keep constantly on the Rails, where are the sensors.
|Drive system||electromagnetic SpinMaster EMS ™|
|Resistance Levels||16 (10-350 Watts)|
|Flywheel||20 kg. (inertia weight)|
|Friction Joints||bushings and bearings (SKF, Sweden)|
|Crank System||three-disc with a larger RADIUS|
|Footpads||rocker, anti-sliding, oversized|
|Pedals Spacing||19 cm. (supermalyj Q-Factor E.S.Q.F. ™)|
|Stride Length||41.8 cm.|
|Incline Ajustment||3 the provisions of|
|Display Type||color LCD display diagonal of 14.5 cm. workout profile|
|Display Feedback||profile programmes, time, distance, speed, calories, revolutions per minute, levels, pulse, Watts|
|Preset Workouts||Cardio intervals, fat burning, weight loss, endurance, Fartlek, slopes, cardio slopes, Hill, peak, rise, double top, mul′tihill|
|HRC Programs||4 (55%, 75%, 90% of target heart rate, target)|
|Pulse Sensors||touch sensors|
|Max User Weight||130 kg.|
|Floor Stabilizers||There are|
|Transportation Wheels||There are|
|Assembled Dimensions (L*W*H)||120 * 56 * 153 cm.|
|Folded Dimensions (L*W*H)||No|
|Net Weight||38 kg.|
|Power Requirements||network of 220 Volts|
|Energy Saving||There are|
|Frame Tubing||antikoroziynaya, painting in one layer|
|Plastic||ABS plastic from raw materials|
|Packaging||1 box (solid pressed cardboard and penoplactovye forms)|
|Dimensions||101 * 38 * 57 cm.|
|Shipped Weight||41 kg.|
|Frame||1 year (standard)/1.5 years (extended)|
|Drive System||1 year (standard)/1 year (extended)|
|Electronics||1 year (standard)/2 years (extended)|
|Labor||1 year (standard)/1 year (extended)|
|Certificates||European certificate of conformity (CE), the European safety certificate (RoHS)|
|Origin||Jörgen Svensson, Sweden|
|OEM||PEOPLES REPUBLIC of CHINA|