SVENSSON BODY LABS COMFORTLINE ESM mid-size high-tech magnetic ellipsoid with the rear drive, which absorbed a lot of the most modern innovations. Frame construction is based on the biovektornoj body-Fit ™ technology, which provides optimal positioning of the hands, feet and torso toward the pedals and arms. When this balanced system under almost any size user. Take the most optimum position during workouts help rocker with oversized pedals. The distance between pedals (the so-called "small Q-Factor S.Q.F. ™") is only 19 cm. is one of the most minimal values for Ellipsoids with rear-wheel drive. The smaller this value, the more training on the Simulator close to natural movements while running.
Drive system consists of a complex set of different mechanical and biomechanical solutions. For the glide at all load levels magnetic brake meets the A-class SpinMaster ™ three-disc pedal node with increased radius of body Glide ™ (stride length-41.8 cm.), as well as balanced flywheel with inertial weight of 20 kg. Units and joints are made using bushings and bearings of the famous Swedish manufacturer SKF.
The training computer is represented by a black and white LCD display diagonal of 14.5 cm. Displays all main parameters of workout- time, distance, speed, calories, pace in min and pulse. Load regulation is regulated mechanically in 8 positions. at the conclusion of the workout Recovery function will evaluate the cardiovascular system's ability to recover.
Additional features include options such as ellipsoid transport wheels and compensators of roughnesses of a floor. Thus, move the product from one place to another will not make the big work even for fragile girl and compensators will adjust the position of the legs on an uneven surface.
The Simulator has all necessary certificates for sales in the territory of the European Union-European certificate of conformity (CE) and European safety certificate (RoHS). SVENSSON brand BODY LABS ™ is a registered trademark of JÖrgen LLC Svensson (Sweden).
Training computer introduced a multi-function color LCD display diagonal of 14 cm with the profile workout. The software package includes 12 preset programs, divided into 3 groups-conditional modes for beginners, advanced users, and for athletes. In addition to the preset programs, you can use independently adjustable manual mode. For pulse-controlled workouts there are 4 heart rate controlled programme with pre-set values of 55%, 75%, 90% and 100% of the maximum target heart rate. To accurately determine the pulse and just comfortable workout in computer integrated wireless receiver.
- 1 Training computer introduced a multi-function color LCD display diagonal of 14 cm with the profile workout. The software package includes 12 preset programs, divided into 3 groups-conditional modes for beginners, advanced users, and for athletes. In addition to the preset programs, you can use independently adjustable manual mode. For pulse-controlled workouts there are 4 heart rate controlled programme with pre-set values of 55%, 75%, 90% and 100% of the maximum target heart rate. To accurately determine the pulse and just comfortable workout in computer integrated wireless receiver.
- 1 Stride length is one of the most important parameters when choosing an elliptical trainer. While simplistic stride length from 30 to 40 cm is considered to be the minimum allowed, from 40 to 50 cm-high comfortable and anything above 50 cm is the premium level. Stride length ellipsoid Body Svensson Labs Frontline XTA is 48 cm-it is almost always the maximum in the class home elliptical trainers. You can also say that along the length of the step the ellipsoid closely approaching professional simulators, standing in the halls.
- 1 An equally important characteristic is the distance between pedals (also called "Q-Factor E.S.Q.F."). While running under natural conditions the distance between stops rarely exceeds 15 cm. Thus, the smaller the distance between the pedals of the ellipsoid, the more natural would be foot traffic. Only for ellipses with front-wheel drive achieves the minimum distance between pedals in the case BODY SVENSSON LABS FRONTLINE RTA is 7 cm.
- 1 Oversized pedals anti-slip allow take any comfortable position. Ribbed surface provides good traction between the soles of shoes and pedals training.
- 1 Compensators roughnesses of a floor are relatively small, but important option. Most flooring is no different a perfect horizontal surface. Specially for such cases used compensators roughnesses of a floor from which the Simulator is reliably fixed. Firstly, it is important from the standpoint of efficiency and security training-it is hardly possible to engage in full force on the fragile ellipse. Secondly, poorly recorded Simulator can easily damage the flooring.
- 1 Transport wheels are an indispensable element of any ellipse, they allow the Simulator to move from one place to another. It is important that the videos were made of high quality plastics-otherwise, after a few dozen motion rollers deform and further move the ellipse will prove difficult.
- 1 Heartbeat sensors are for reading the user's heart rate during a workout. They also are used during heart rate controlled programs. The testimony of such sensors have some margin of error and are not reliable medical measurements.
- 1 Standard pulse sensors provide very rough indicators of heart rate frequency. This is connected both with the characteristics of the technology itself and individual features of the user-for example, too dry Palms often increase the measurement accuracy. To accurately determine the pulse needed built-in console Wireless Telemetry transmitters used in conjunction with mandatory transmitter-breast belt. In addition to accuracy and comfort in use, this is the only method that allows you to properly use a heart rate controlled program.
|Drive system||electromagnetic FrontMaster EMS ™ Full Bearings|
|Resistance Levels||32 (10-350 Watts)|
|Frame||ensures a robust|
|Flywheel||28 kg (inertia weight)|
|Friction Joints||bearings (SKF, Sweden)|
|Crank System||three-disc with reversing progress|
|Footpads||oversized, anti-slip, rubberized|
|Pedals Spacing||1 cm (supermalyj E.S.Q.F. Q-factor ™)|
|Stride Length||54 cm|
|Incline Ajustment||4 the provisions of|
|Display Type||color touchscreen LCD display 14 cm workout profile|
|Display Feedback||profile, time, distance, speed, calories, revolutions per minute, pulse fitness test (Recovery), žiroanalizator (BodyFat)|
|Preset Workouts||4 programs for beginners, advanced programs, 4 4 sports programs|
|HRC Programs||4 (55%, 75%, 90% of target heart rate, target)|
|Manual Mode||There are|
|Pulse Sensors||sensors, wireless Polar ™ compatible receiver|
|Max User Weight||160 kg|
|Floor Stabilizers||There are|
|Transportation Wheels||There are|
|Assembled Dimensions (L*W*H)||184 * 96 * 196 cm|
|Folded Dimensions (L*W*H)||No|
|Net Weight||97 kg|
|Power Requirements||network of 220 volts|
|Energy Saving||There are|
|Frame Tubing||anticorrosive treatment, painting in one layer|
|Plastic||ABS plastic from raw materials|
|Packaging||1 box (solid pressed cardboard and penoplactovye forms)|
|Dimensions||149 * 58 * 95 cm|
|Volume||0.82 cube. m|
|Shipped Weight||108 kg|
|Frame||1 year (standard)/1.5 years (extended)|
|Drive System||1 year (standard)/1 year (extended)|
|Electronics||1 year (standard)/2 years (extended)|
|Labor||1 year (standard)/1 year (extended)|
|Certificates||European certificate of conformity (CE), the European safety certificate (RoHS)|
|Origin||Jörgen Svensson, Sweden|
|OEM||PEOPLES REPUBLIC of CHINA|