SVENSSON BODY LABS COMFORTLINE ESM mid-size high-tech magnetic ellipsoid with the rear drive, which absorbed a lot of the most modern innovations. Frame construction is based on the biovektornoj body-Fit ™ technology, which provides optimal positioning of the hands, feet and torso toward the pedals and arms. When this balanced system under almost any size user. Take the most optimum position during workouts help rocker with oversized pedals. The distance between pedals (the so-called "small Q-Factor S.Q.F. ™") is only 19 cm. is one of the most minimal values for Ellipsoids with rear-wheel drive. The smaller this value, the more training on the Simulator close to natural movements while running.
Drive system consists of a complex set of different mechanical and biomechanical solutions. For the glide at all load levels magnetic brake meets the A-class SpinMaster ™ three-disc pedal node with increased radius of body Glide ™ (stride length-41.8 cm.), as well as balanced flywheel with inertial weight of 20 kg. Units and joints are made using bushings and bearings of the famous Swedish manufacturer SKF.
The training computer is represented by a black and white LCD display diagonal of 14.5 cm. Displays all main parameters of workout- time, distance, speed, calories, pace in min and pulse. Load regulation is regulated mechanically in 8 positions. at the conclusion of the workout Recovery function will evaluate the cardiovascular system's ability to recover.
Additional features include options such as ellipsoid transport wheels and compensators of roughnesses of a floor. Thus, move the product from one place to another will not make the big work even for fragile girl and compensators will adjust the position of the legs on an uneven surface.
The Simulator has all necessary certificates for sales in the territory of the European Union-European certificate of conformity (CE) and European safety certificate (RoHS). SVENSSON brand BODY LABS ™ is a registered trademark of JÖrgen LLC Svensson (Sweden).
The training computer display presented to the professional level. The main screen uses light-emitting diodes (LED) and 4 additional alphanumeric screen work on liquid crystals (LCD). If you prefer, you can use one of 12 preset programs designed for weight loss, endurance training, speed qualities, rehabilitation, etc. on separate keys made 3 interval training mode and 6 Watt modes. 4 heart rate controlled programs are responsible for training those users who it is important to control the upper heart rate limits. Built-in fan will be a nice addition in the hot season.
- 1 The training computer display presented to the professional level. The main screen uses light-emitting diodes (LED) and 4 additional alphanumeric screen work on liquid crystals (LCD). If you prefer, you can use one of 12 preset programs designed for weight loss, endurance training, speed qualities, rehabilitation, etc. on separate keys made 3 interval training mode and 6 Watt modes. 4 heart rate controlled programs are responsible for training those users who it is important to control the upper heart rate limits. Built-in fan will be a nice addition in the hot season.
- 2 Today it is the most perfect system load from bicycles and elliptical trainers. The flywheel braking occurs due to the magnetic field, which creates a coil with fed on her electric shocks, located in close proximity to the flywheel. The advantages of induction brake following. Firstly, the number of interacting rubbing elements is minimized, and therefore overall system reliability is much higher. Secondly, stroke Simulator is much softer and smoother, the noise level at the following simulators with different loading system. Thirdly, induction brake (in conjunction with the alternator) does not need a connection to the network-and it saves electricity and lack of clutter.
- 3 For glide pedals meet Rails and moving clips on them. In construction HIT the X 850 LX are not 2 and 4 Rails. Accordingly, the number of rollers too as well 4. Due to this movement the pedal becomes smoother, and the design is becoming more sustainable. By reducing the workload and more recent wear rollers also decreases.
- 4 Stride length is one of the most important parameters when choosing an elliptical trainer. While simplistic stride length from 30 to 40 cm is considered to be the minimum allowed, from 40 to 50 cm-high comfortable and anything above 50 cm is the premium level. Stride length ellipsoid HIT X 850 LX is 53 cm-this is a good indicator for training on high and comfortable level.
- 10 Stride length is one of the most important parameters when choosing an elliptical trainer. While simplistic stride length from 30 to 40 cm is considered to be the minimum allowed, from 40 to 50 cm-high comfortable and anything above 50 cm is the premium level. Stride length ellipsoid HIT X 850 LX is 53 cm-this is a good indicator for training on high and comfortable level.
- 6 Oversized pedals anti-slip allow take any comfortable position. Ribbed surface provides good traction between the soles of shoes and pedals training. In addition, pedal pads made of rubberized material-thus, there is a certain sinking effect. Pads are easily removed and washed quickly.
- 12 Compensators roughnesses of a floor are relatively small, but important option. Most flooring is no different a perfect horizontal surface. Specially for such cases used compensators roughnesses of a floor from which the Simulator is reliably fixed. Firstly, it is important from the standpoint of efficiency and security training-it is hardly possible to engage in full force on the fragile ellipse. Secondly, poorly recorded Simulator can easily damage the flooring.
- 5 Transport wheels are an indispensable element of any ellipse, they allow the Simulator to move from one place to another. It is important that the videos were made of high quality plastics-otherwise, after a few dozen motion rollers deform and further displacement Simulator will prove difficult.
- 7 Exercise not necessary stop in order to quench the thirst of-in a special holder for containers, you can put a bottle of water. Or put any other necessary thing.
- 11 Entertainment component HIT X 850 LX provided input for connecting external media devices and built-in speakers. Through the Audio IN connector 3.5 mm minijack, you can connect an MP3 player, smartphone or tablet. The sound from the external media is playing on the built-in console speakers rated at 3 Watts.
- 9 Stand for a tablet or smartphone is a relatively small but important option. 30 minute workout is quite monotonous occupation, so various entertaining elements can and should make. Catching the ellipsoid, quite comfortable to watch your favorite movies and programs, surf the Internet, use video telephony and more. In the console, HIT X 850 LX provides for the possibility of charging mobile devices via the USB port.
- 8 Heartbeat sensors are for reading the user's heart rate during a workout. They also are used during heart rate controlled programs. The testimony of such sensors have some margin of error and are not reliable medical measurements.
- 1 Telemetry receiver is used to taking on heart rate signal wireless protocol. The receiver itself is built into the console Simulator and transmitter signal is usually a belt which fastens on the chest. From the chest belt has two main advantages. Firstly, it much more accurately detects and transmits the measured pulse (rather than sensors)-this level measurements closely approaching reliable from a medical point of view. Secondly, strap leaves complete freedom of hands, you don't need to keep constantly on the Rails, where are the sensors.
|Drive system||electromagnetic SpinMaster EMS ™|
|Resistance Levels||16 (10-350 Watts)|
|Flywheel||20 kg. (inertia weight)|
|Friction Joints||bushings and bearings (SKF, Sweden)|
|Crank System||three-disc with a larger RADIUS|
|Footpads||rocker, anti-sliding, oversized|
|Pedals Spacing||19 cm. (supermalyj Q-Factor E.S.Q.F. ™)|
|Stride Length||41.8 cm.|
|Display Type||color LCD display diagonal of 14.5 cm. workout profile|
|Display Feedback||profile programmes, time, distance, speed, calories, revolutions per minute, levels, pulse, Watts|
|Preset Workouts||Cardio intervals, fat burning, weight loss, endurance, Fartlek, slopes, cardio slopes, Hill, peak, rise, double top, mul′tihill|
|HRC Programs||4 (55%, 75%, 90% of target heart rate, target)|
|Pulse Sensors||touch sensors|
|Tablet holder||There are|
|Charge your Smartphone||No|
|Max User Weight||130 kg.|
|Floor Stabilizers||There are|
|Transportation Wheels||There are|
|Assembled Dimensions (L*W*H)||120 * 56 * 153 cm.|
|Folded Dimensions (L*W*H)||No|
|Net Weight||38 kg.|
|Power Requirements||network of 220 Volts|
|Energy Saving||There are|
|Frame Tubing||antikoroziynaya, painting in one layer|
|Plastic||ABS plastic from raw materials|
|Packaging||1 box (solid pressed cardboard and penoplactovye forms)|
|Dimensions||101 * 38 * 57 cm.|
|Shipped Weight||41 kg.|
|Frame||1 year (standard)/1.5 years (extended)|
|Drive System||1 year (standard)/1 year (extended)|
|Electronics||1 year (standard)/2 years (extended)|
|Labor||1 year (standard)/1 year (extended)|
|Certificates||European certificate of conformity (CE), the European safety certificate (RoHS)|
|Origin||Jörgen Svensson, Sweden|
|OEM||PEOPLES REPUBLIC of CHINA|