SVENSSON BODY LABS COMFORTLINE ESM mid-size high-tech magnetic ellipsoid with the rear drive, which absorbed a lot of the most modern innovations. Frame construction is based on the biovektornoj body-Fit ™ technology, which provides optimal positioning of the hands, feet and torso toward the pedals and arms. When this balanced system under almost any size user. Take the most optimum position during workouts help rocker with oversized pedals. The distance between pedals (the so-called "small Q-Factor S.Q.F. ™") is only 19 cm. is one of the most minimal values for Ellipsoids with rear-wheel drive. The smaller this value, the more training on the Simulator close to natural movements while running.
Drive system consists of a complex set of different mechanical and biomechanical solutions. For the glide at all load levels magnetic brake meets the A-class SpinMaster ™ three-disc pedal node with increased radius of body Glide ™ (stride length-41.8 cm.), as well as balanced flywheel with inertial weight of 20 kg. Units and joints are made using bushings and bearings of the famous Swedish manufacturer SKF.
The training computer is represented by a black and white LCD display diagonal of 14.5 cm. Displays all main parameters of workout- time, distance, speed, calories, pace in min and pulse. Load regulation is regulated mechanically in 8 positions. at the conclusion of the workout Recovery function will evaluate the cardiovascular system's ability to recover.
Additional features include options such as ellipsoid transport wheels and compensators of roughnesses of a floor. Thus, move the product from one place to another will not make the big work even for fragile girl and compensators will adjust the position of the legs on an uneven surface.
The Simulator has all necessary certificates for sales in the territory of the European Union-European certificate of conformity (CE) and European safety certificate (RoHS). SVENSSON brand BODY LABS ™ is a registered trademark of JÖrgen LLC Svensson (Sweden).
The training computer is represented by a blue LCD display with a diagonal of 14.5 cm. If you wish, you can use one of the 12 pre-installed programs. 2 heart-dependent programs (65% and 85% of the maximum heart rate) are responsible for training those users who need to control the upper limits of heart rate. The built-in fan will be a nice addition during the hot season.
- 5 The training computer is represented by a blue LCD display with a diagonal of 14.5 cm. If you wish, you can use one of the 12 pre-installed programs. 2 heart-dependent programs (65% and 85% of the maximum heart rate) are responsible for training those users who need to control the upper limits of heart rate. The built-in fan will be a nice addition during the hot season.
- 7 All BASE AMT560 motion nodes use only interaxial joints and cooperating bearings. No rails, no rollers sliding on them - it's all in the past. Thanks to this design, a number of fundamental advantages are achieved. First, it is a natural and biomechanically correct trajectory, providing the most effective loading of the muscles of the legs, thighs and buttocks. Secondly, increased reliability by reducing the number of active rubbing elements (for example, rollers). Third (flowing from the second), the complete absence of noise and vibrations. Fourth, substantial space savings.
- 9 BASE AMT560 gives complete freedom to adjust the movement of the pedals under itself, limiting the user to only the maximum length and height of the step (92 and 28 cm respectively).
- 8 An equally important characteristic is the distance between the pedals (also called the E.S.Y.F. Factor). While running in natural conditions, the distance between the feet rarely exceeds 15 cm. Thus, the smaller the distance between the pedals of the ellipsoid, the more natural the movements of the legs. As a rule, only on ellipses with front-wheel drive it is possible to achieve a minimum distance between the pedals - for BASE AMT560 the distance is 9 cm.
- 6 The increased size anti-slip pedals allow you to take any comfortable position. The fluted surface provides a reliable grip between the soles of the training shoes and the pedals. In addition, the linings on the pedals are made of rubberized material - thus creating a certain depreciation effect.
- 4 Floor bump compensators are a relatively small but important option. Most flooring is not distinguished by a perfect horizontal surface. Especially for such cases are used compensators of uneven sex, due to which the simulator is securely fixed. First, it is important in terms of the effectiveness and safety of training - it is hardly possible to engage in full force on an unstable ellipse. Secondly, a poorly fixed simulator can simply damage the flooring.
- 3 Transport rollers are a must-have element of any ellipse, they allow you to move the simulator from one place to another. It is important that the rollers were made of high-quality plastics - otherwise, after a few dozen movements the rollers are deformed and further movement of the simulator will be difficult.
- 2 Training does not need to stop in order to quench your thirst - in a special holder for containers you can put a bottle of water. Or put any other necessary thing.
- 1 Sensory heart rate sensors are designed to read the user's heart rate during exercise. They are also used during heart rate-dependent programs. Indications of such sensors have a certain error and are not reliable medical measurements.
- 1 Telemetry receiver is used to taking on heart rate signal wireless protocol. The receiver itself is built into the console Simulator and transmitter signal is usually a belt which fastens on the chest. From the chest belt has two main advantages. Firstly, it much more accurately detects and transmits the measured pulse (rather than sensors)-this level measurements closely approaching reliable from a medical point of view. Secondly, strap leaves complete freedom of hands, you don't need to keep constantly on the Rails, where are the sensors.
|Drive system||electromagnetic SpinMaster EMS ™|
|Resistance Levels||16 (10-350 Watts)|
|Flywheel||20 kg. (inertia weight)|
|Friction Joints||bushings and bearings (SKF, Sweden)|
|Crank System||three-disc with a larger RADIUS|
|Footpads||rocker, anti-sliding, oversized|
|Pedals Spacing||19 cm. (supermalyj Q-Factor E.S.Q.F. ™)|
|Stride Length||41.8 cm.|
|Display Type||color LCD display diagonal of 14.5 cm. workout profile|
|Display Feedback||profile programmes, time, distance, speed, calories, revolutions per minute, levels, pulse, Watts|
|Preset Workouts||Cardio intervals, fat burning, weight loss, endurance, Fartlek, slopes, cardio slopes, Hill, peak, rise, double top, mul′tihill|
|HRC Programs||4 (55%, 75%, 90% of target heart rate, target)|
|Pulse Sensors||touch sensors|
|Tablet holder||There are|
|Charge your Smartphone||No|
|Max User Weight||130 kg.|
|Floor Stabilizers||There are|
|Transportation Wheels||There are|
|Assembled Dimensions (L*W*H)||120 * 56 * 153 cm.|
|Folded Dimensions (L*W*H)||No|
|Net Weight||38 kg.|
|Power Requirements||network of 220 Volts|
|Energy Saving||There are|
|Frame Tubing||antikoroziynaya, painting in one layer|
|Plastic||ABS plastic from raw materials|
|Packaging||1 box (solid pressed cardboard and penoplactovye forms)|
|Dimensions||101 * 38 * 57 cm.|
|Shipped Weight||41 kg.|
|Origin||Jörgen Svensson, Sweden|
|OEM||PEOPLES REPUBLIC of CHINA|