SVENSSON BODY LABS COMFORTLINE ESM mid-size high-tech magnetic ellipsoid with the rear drive, which absorbed a lot of the most modern innovations. Frame construction is based on the biovektornoj body-Fit ™ technology, which provides optimal positioning of the hands, feet and torso toward the pedals and arms. When this balanced system under almost any size user. Take the most optimum position during workouts help rocker with oversized pedals. The distance between pedals (the so-called "small Q-Factor S.Q.F. ™") is only 19 cm. is one of the most minimal values for Ellipsoids with rear-wheel drive. The smaller this value, the more training on the Simulator close to natural movements while running.
Drive system consists of a complex set of different mechanical and biomechanical solutions. For the glide at all load levels magnetic brake meets the A-class SpinMaster ™ three-disc pedal node with increased radius of body Glide ™ (stride length-41.8 cm.), as well as balanced flywheel with inertial weight of 20 kg. Units and joints are made using bushings and bearings of the famous Swedish manufacturer SKF.
The training computer is represented by a black and white LCD display diagonal of 14.5 cm. Displays all main parameters of workout- time, distance, speed, calories, pace in min and pulse. Load regulation is regulated mechanically in 8 positions. at the conclusion of the workout Recovery function will evaluate the cardiovascular system's ability to recover.
Additional features include options such as ellipsoid transport wheels and compensators of roughnesses of a floor. Thus, move the product from one place to another will not make the big work even for fragile girl and compensators will adjust the position of the legs on an uneven surface.
The Simulator has all necessary certificates for sales in the territory of the European Union-European certificate of conformity (CE) and European safety certificate (RoHS). SVENSSON brand BODY LABS ™ is a registered trademark of JÖrgen LLC Svensson (Sweden).
Training computer introduced a multi-function color LCD display diagonal of 14 cm with the profile workout. The software package includes 12 preset programs, divided into 3 groups-conditional modes for beginners, advanced users, and for athletes. In addition to the preset programs, you can use independently adjustable manual mode. For pulse-controlled workouts there are 4 heart rate controlled programme with pre-set values of 55%, 75%, 90% and 100% of the maximum target heart rate. To accurately determine the pulse and just comfortable workout in computer integrated wireless receiver.
- Color LCD-DISPLAY 14 CM Training computer introduced a multi-function color LCD display diagonal of 14 cm with the profile workout. The software package includes 12 preset programs, divided into 3 groups-conditional modes for beginners, advanced users, and for athletes. In addition to the preset programs, you can use independently adjustable manual mode. For pulse-controlled workouts there are 4 heart rate controlled programme with pre-set values of 55%, 75%, 90% and 100% of the maximum target heart rate. To accurately determine the pulse and just comfortable workout in computer integrated wireless receiver.
- 8 HIT AMT870 from Svensson Industrial is a unique innovative product that combines the functions of several types of simulators. In fact, it is an adaptive simulator, built on the technology of floating pedals. The uniqueness of the simulator is that the user chooses the trajectory, rather than moving on the originally set trajectory. HIT AMT870 gives complete freedom to adjust the movement of pedals under itself, limiting the user to only the maximum length and height of the step (92 and 28 cm respectively).
- 7 An equally important characteristic is the distance between the pedals (also called the E.S.Y.F. Factor). While running in natural conditions, the distance between the feet rarely exceeds 15 cm. Thus, the smaller the distance between the pedals of the ellipsoid, the more natural the movements of the legs. As a rule, only on ellipses with front-wheel drive it is possible to achieve a minimum distance between pedals - for HIT XA860 the distance is only 5 cm. It should be noted that this is one of the best indicators in the class.
- 1 The increased size anti-slip pedals allow you to take any comfortable position. The fluted surface provides a reliable grip between the soles of the training shoes and the pedals. In addition, the linings on the pedals are made of rubberized material - thus creating a certain depreciation effect. The pads are easily removed and quickly wash.
- 4 Compensators roughnesses of a floor are relatively small, but important option. Most flooring is no different a perfect horizontal surface. Specially for such cases used compensators roughnesses of a floor from which the Simulator is reliably fixed. Firstly, it is important from the standpoint of efficiency and security training-it is hardly possible to engage in full force on the fragile ellipse. Secondly, poorly recorded Simulator can easily damage the flooring.
- 5 Transport wheels are an indispensable element of any ellipse, they allow the Simulator to move from one place to another. It is important that the videos were made of high quality plastics-otherwise, after a few dozen motion rollers deform and further displacement Simulator will prove difficult.
- 3 Training does not need to stop in order to quench your thirst - in a special holder for containers you can put a bottle of water. Or put any other necessary thing.
- 7 Stand for a tablet or smartphone is a relatively small but important option. 30 minute workout is quite monotonous occupation, so various entertaining elements can and should make. Catching the ellipsoid, quite comfortable to watch your favorite movies and programs, surf the Internet, use video telephony and more. In the console, HIT X 850 the possibility of charging mobile devices via the USB port.
- 4 Sensory heart rate sensors are designed to read the user's heart rate during exercise. They are also used during heart rate-dependent programs. Indications of such sensors have a certain error and are not reliable medical measurements.
- 2 The control keys on the trainer's handrails (also called "fast buttons") are a welcome addition in terms of access to the most commonly used commands - changing load levels and changing the length of the pitch. These keys allow you to get quick access to these commands without taking your hands off the handrails. Aside from convenience, this is another plus in user safety.
- 5 Every detail is thought out on HIT XA860. The elliptical simulator has a fully automatic system of changing the length of the step. You no longer need to manually adjust the length while stopping the training process. Thanks to the buttons, as well as additional control keys, you can change the length of the step right during the workout.
- 1 Telemetry receiver is used to taking on heart rate signal wireless protocol. The receiver itself is built into the console Simulator and transmitter signal is usually a belt which fastens on the chest. From the chest belt has two main advantages. Firstly, it much more accurately detects and transmits the measured pulse (rather than sensors)-this level measurements closely approaching reliable from a medical point of view. Secondly, strap leaves complete freedom of hands, you don't need to keep constantly on the Rails, where are the sensors.
|Drive system||electromagnetic SpinMaster EMS ™|
|Resistance Levels||16 (10-350 Watts)|
|Flywheel||20 kg. (inertia weight)|
|Friction Joints||bushings and bearings (SKF, Sweden)|
|Crank System||three-disc with a larger RADIUS|
|Footpads||rocker, anti-sliding, oversized|
|Pedals Spacing||19 cm. (supermalyj Q-Factor E.S.Q.F. ™)|
|Stride Length||41.8 cm.|
|Display Type||color LCD display diagonal of 14.5 cm. workout profile|
|Display Feedback||profile programmes, time, distance, speed, calories, revolutions per minute, levels, pulse, Watts|
|Preset Workouts||Cardio intervals, fat burning, weight loss, endurance, Fartlek, slopes, cardio slopes, Hill, peak, rise, double top, mul′tihill|
|HRC Programs||4 (55%, 75%, 90% of target heart rate, target)|
|Pulse Sensors||touch sensors|
|Tablet holder||There are|
|Charge your Smartphone||No|
|Max User Weight||130 kg.|
|Floor Stabilizers||There are|
|Transportation Wheels||There are|
|Assembled Dimensions (L*W*H)||120 * 56 * 153 cm.|
|Folded Dimensions (L*W*H)||No|
|Net Weight||38 kg.|
|Power Requirements||network of 220 Volts|
|Energy Saving||There are|
|Frame Tubing||antikoroziynaya, painting in one layer|
|Plastic||ABS plastic from raw materials|
|Packaging||1 box (solid pressed cardboard and penoplactovye forms)|
|Dimensions||101 * 38 * 57 cm.|
|Shipped Weight||41 kg.|
|Origin||Jörgen Svensson, Sweden|
|OEM||PEOPLES REPUBLIC of CHINA|